The mission of the Towson Family Network is to keep parents and family members informed about the university's activities and events; to help Towson University plan and execute parent-related programs; to serve as an advisory group to the university administration on issues involving students, parents and the university; to help secure resources for the university from parents and parent-related sources; to promote Towson University to a wider audience of prospective students and friends; and to encourage parents to share opinions and suggestions.
Join the Towson Family Network and receive...
- A discount coupon to the University Bookstore.
- Discounts on home athletic events.
- Discounts on Family Weekend activities.
- A chance to interact with key university officials.
- Towson Family Network memorabilia.
- An opportunity to meet other parents and learn from their experiences.
- A chance to make a difference at TU.
- Meet parents that work on campus.
The Towson Family Network has one membership option: a $50 annual membership which is renewable in the summer of each year.