Through the years, philanthropy has served as a way for alumni, parents, faculty, staff, and friends to enrich our programs and enhance the student experience. This support ensures that the Honors College will continue to provide programs and opportunities for Honors College students and faculty from all degree-granting colleges to develop skills, cultivate talents, and achieve excellence in academics, research, service, and individual development.
What does your contribution support?
The Honors College is designed to create an intellectual community where students integrate living together on campus with classroom activity in order to share ideas and nurture an environment conducive to academic achievement. Your contribution will ensure that the Honors College continues to provide opportunities for Honors College students which will lead to their personal fulfillment and professional success. Among the purposes to which your gift may contribute are:
- Honors College merit scholarships
- Service learning experiences
- Extra-curricular (or co-curricular) events
- Enhanced technology in Honors classrooms
- Development of unique Honors seminars
- Designated faculty fellows for the Honors College
- Honors student study abroad scholarships
- “Reflections,” the Annual Honors College Seminar Series