The Towson University Alumni Association is proud to offer free email accounts to all TU alumni
. As a registered member of Tiger Tracks, you have access to a free, Google-Powered email account with 25600 MB of available storage.
The alumni email address, email@example.com, is a great way to show your Towson alumni pride, and a perfect way to stay in touch with your friends and family, no matter where life takes you.
Follow these simple steps and your email account will be activated:
For Tiger Tracks registered users:
You must be registered on Tiger Tracks to sign-up for free email.
- Log into the Tiger Tracks site
- Go to the “My Profile” link at the top of the page
- Select the “Towson Gmail” tab
- Create your Towson Gmail address
- You will receive an email to your primary email address that will contain a link and temporary password
- Click on the provided link and fill in your username (the first part of your email address ie. firstname.lastname@example.org’s username would be “tutiger”), fill in your temporary password
- Reset your password to your preference
Please register by completing the following steps:
- Go the “First Time Login” link at the top of the page
- Enter your last name
- Find your entry (it will include first name, last name, grad year, and major)
- Enter in your 10-Digit ID number (this can be found on your alumni ID card, the back of your Towson Magazine, or by contacting the Office of Alumni Relations at 410-704-2234 or email@example.com)
- Create your Tiger Tracks Profile
- Follow the steps above for registered users
Tiger Tracks is not related to your new email account and is unable to reset your password. If you need to reset your password, please contact the Office of Alumni Relations at 410-704-2234 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please contact the Office of Alumni Relations at 410-704-2234 or email@example.com with any questions or concerns.