Towson University alumni are uniquely qualified to help policy-makers focus on critically important long-term issues for improving higher education in Maryland. Your advocacy role may be to...
- Familiarize yourself with the legislative process in Maryland.
- Learn about Towson University and its major initiatives.
- Attend alumni and university events.
- Contact your state legislators to support higher education and Towson University by telephone, mail, fax, email and/or personal visits.
- Stay connected to the Office of Alumni Relations with pertinent information regarding Towson's legislative position.
- Attend legislative fundraisers on behalf of Towson University, based upon your own personal interest and financial ability.
- Encourage other TU alumni to participate in letter writing campaigns or telephone trees to legislative representatives outlining and supporting TU's legislative priorities.